- Brand: Oregons Wild Harvest
- Product Code: echinacea-zinc-vitamin-c-OWH
- Servings per Container: 45
- Quantity per Container: 90 Gel Capsules
Echinacea with Vitamins & Minerals
Echinacea is a plant that is commonly known as purple coneflower or black-eyed Susan. It contains phenols, which have antioxidant properties, and alkylamides, which have an effect on the immune system. This herb is very popular for use against seasonal immune challenges.
Oregon's Wild Harvest offers an herbal supplement called Echinacea, Zinc & Vitamin C that seeks to support healthy immune system function.
- An herbal formula
- 430mg organic Echinacea (flower and leaf) per serving
- 200mg vitamin C (333% DV) per serving
- 30mg zinc (200% DV) per serving
- 2mg copper (100% DV) per serving
- Seeks to support healthy immune system function
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Packaged in a BPA-free PET plastic bottle, this supplement is free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, peanuts and corn allergens, as well as excipients and stearates. To avoid stomach upset, it is best to take zinc-containing supplements with food.
If you're looking for a natural supplement that seeks to support healthy immune system function, check into Oregon's Wild Harvest's Echinacea, Zinc & Vitamin C.