This course will deepen your understanding of healing herbs and introduce you to a wide range of herbal topics. 4 hours/month of personalized instruction includes:
- Lectures in Herbal Materia Medica, Botany, Herbal Energetics, Anatomy and Physiology, First Aid, Accessibility and Sustainability of Herbal Medicine, and Home Treatment Plans.
- Hands-on learning: herbal infused oils, salves, tinctures, bath salts, sprays, infused honeys, syrups, vinegars, and much more!
- Local plant identification walks and on-location exploration as weather permits to discover our local herbal bounty!
- A comprehensive binder with the course text and dozens of recipes from Rosemary Gladstar’s The Science and Art of Herbalism printed course curriculum.
- Rosemary’s newest video course: The Foundations of Herbalism video series.
Bring your curiosity and join us on this herbal adventure that will span seasons and body systems!